Lead Consultant - TA at Indecomm Digital Services
Views:2357 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Indecomm Digital Services - Manager - Legal (10-12 yrs)
- Drafting, vetting and negotiation of various client Agreements like MSA, SLA, Licensing Agreements, Statement of Works etc. with ability to secure the interest of the organization and to advise management on potential risk and risk mitigation;
- Drafting, vetting and negotiation of vendor Agreements as per the policies of the company;
- Hands on experience in drafting, vetting and negotiating of lease agreements/agreements with business centers;
- Monitoring and tracking various labour law compliances and other statutory compliances for the organization on an ongoing basis. Handling internal queries and preparing replies to notices received from various labour authorities;
- Experience on mergers and acquisitions and preparing legal due diligence reports for any M&A related scenarios;
- Liaising with advocates and preparing notices/replies as may be required from time to time. Experience on litigation will be preferred;
- Working closely with various internal departments and ensuring co-ordination in every work performed;
- Responding to audit queries and managing communications with the auditors;
- Taking part in monthly review meetings to discuss any kind of legal issues and advise management on mitigation steps;
- Candidate needs to be a strong team player with prior experience of handling team;
- Ensuring document management for different kind of legal files including contracts, notices, reports etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.