Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:2629 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:430
INClusive Minds - Strategy Consultant (1-6 yrs)
About Inclusive Minds :
Inclusive Minds, under the aegis of the Indian National Congress, aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionize the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
At Inclusive Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change. Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce opportunity for all. If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high-impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
About the Role :
- We are offering exciting roles for professionals to work in the political space and make an impact on society. As a part of Inclusive Minds, you will draw upon your skillset and in-depth understanding of the political space to help devise and implement a range of strategies for our client. From core political actionable to policy insights to communication and campaign strategies, wherever your interests may lie, we have a role for you.
- So if you feel that you want to and can directly impact the future of our country positively, APPLY NOW!!
- You will also be required to travel to any part of the country based on organizational requirements.
Roles and responsibilities :
- As part of your work at Inclusive Minds, you could be tasked with one or more of the following roles:
- Core political advisory: track political activity, analyze past and present voting behaviour, - conduct extensive ground research, formulate and help implement strategies around voting levers
- Campaign advisory: ideate, implement and monitor innovative campaigns to effectively deliver macro and micro-narratives to various target cohorts
- Communications: design and carry out widespread dissemination of messaging to deliver attractive value propositions to the electorate
- Policy advisory: build an understanding of issues and solutions based on primary and secondary research, formulate coherent and feasible policies for the client to present to the electorate
- Project management: act as reliable nodes within the organization to hold the thread on our activities, in order to ensure maximum efficiency and efficacy
Desired qualification and experience :
- Undergraduate/postgraduate degree from a Tier 1 academic institution with
- 2-4 years of work experience for Associate/Sr Associate Positions
- 4-8 years of work experience for Manager/Sr Manager Positions
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
- Political acumen and understanding of local culture, geography, and political landscape is an added advantage
- Working proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills