Incisiv - Assistant Manager - Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Incisiv (www.incisiv.io) is a nex-gen boutique research and analytics firm to help consumer businesses navigate digital disruption. Founded on the belief that a strong bond between people, ideas or organizations makes them irrevocably stronger, Incisiv places a strong focus on joint product development and invests its best talent in developing products and solutions - both organically and in alliance with its clients, investors and partners.
We are looking to add to our young and vibrant team. Ours is an open, inviting culture that focuses on empowering the individual in a collaborative, team setting. Get in touch if you are looking for a high-growth, high energy environment and the ability to work on multiple exciting opportunities at the same time.
We are looking for an Asst. Manager - Analytics for our Analytics start-up.
Employment type: Full-time
- Hands on exposure to Machine Learning/Predictive analytics. Must have very strong statistics orientation.
- Knowledge of the following methods: Regression, Classification, Decision Trees, CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Association Rules, Clustering, Knn Algorithm, Consumer Segmentation.
- Hands on experience in data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Proficiency in the use of R or Python for processing and analyzing data.
- Proficiency in data cleaning and shaping using querying tools such as SQL.
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working with US/ overseas markets is preferable.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- On a day to day basis this role will work in the Analytics team and will be responsible for executing projects using analytical techniques, deliver insights, and implement findings.
- Extract, collate and analyse data from a variety of sources to provide insights to customers.
- The successful candidate will gain exposure to some of company's most strategic and challenging problems and implement them.
- B.E/B.Tech from a premier institute or Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Data Mining, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Certification courses on Analytics from MOOC like Coursera, edX will be a plus.
- Industry Standard
- Year End Performance Bonus