In-House Legal Counsel - Oil & Gas Sector (3-5 yrs)
One of the reputed in-house in Oil and Gas Sector is looking to hire 3-5 years of legal Counsel for their Bangalore / Delhi office.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts (PPAs, EPCs, O&Ms, confidentiality agreements, guarantees, letters of intent; MoU).
- Working closely with the business development team to turn opportunities into operating projects.
- Anticipate the risks and legal needs of operations; monitor, alert, advise and propose appropriate solutions.
- Negotiating documentation with counterparties.
- Management of corporate process throughout the region including liaising with corporate secretaries to ensure compliance with corporate governance.
- Conduct legal studies and provide legal memorandum.
- Assess regulatory and contractual risks, propose innovative solutions to mitigate such risks.
- Analyze and interpret new regulations within the Region and contribute to appropriate monitoring and alerts.
- Ensure implementation of group initiatives including adherence to group policies relating to HSE, ABC, sanctions, sustainability; and Ensure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.