ImStrong - Growth/Digital Marketing Lead (3-10 yrs)
Important part of this role:
- You will the first core member of the growth marketing team working closely with the founders and managing outside agency.
- You are a crusader of healthy living, fit body and strong mind.
- You are metrics and data oriented. And use data and consumer behaviour to design run growth experiments and decision making.
- Have a strong penchant for building lifestyle brands, should be driven by consumer insights.
What will you do:
- You will drive direct B2C marketing to reach the right target consumer.
- You will lead online/offline marketing campaigns to enable all manner of organic and paid marketing for user conversion.
- You will devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers and use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition and retention efforts at each stage of the customer life cycle.
- You will be responsible to lead digital marketing campaigns for acquisition, engagement and retention
- Organic digital marketing through SEO, Blogging, Content Strategy, Social Media.
- Performance marketing campaigns across all marketing channels (Social, Google, Affiliates).
- Own ROI driven digital marketing i.e: user acquisition, re-marketing & re- engagement.
- Though you will be independently responsible for the growth marketing, you will have support from other team members like content and design to augment marketing stories.
You should have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a Start-up, preferably E-commerce/Consumer Tech Industry will be preferred (Although, this is NOT a deal breaker)
- Some experience working with B2C, marketplace or lifestyle product or services company.
- Experience in handling outside marketing agency and campaign budgets.
- Expertise in Adwords (Search & Display) - Work on PPC Platforms like Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter among others. Good understanding of digital paid media best practices/ Google Analytics/ Pay Per Click (PPC) optimization, Google Adwords, Remarketing, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, Driving App installs / Engagement effectively.
- Knowledge of website analytics, app analytics & reporting tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Webmaster tools, Sumo
A few things you might want to be prepared if we contact you:
- Have a clear and crisp understanding of ImStrongs -problem and solution statement.
- 3 ways to improve our products user experience, Which means if we send a message to you, you will immediately signup to try our product.
- Identify a user persona of someone in your family that syncs with our target customer and craft a pitch on why he/she use our product.
We are keen to understand HOW and not WHAT you did in your previous experience to bring growth.
Salary Offered : 15-18L + ESOPS