Senior Value Partner at GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:100 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Implementation Consultant - FICO (15-22 yrs)
- Worked as a SME in E2E software global development & implementation projects
- Translates business requirements into user stories and validate Functional Requirement Specifications in accordance with approved IT Architecture.
- Provides feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
- Develops and provides required user training for the implemented application.
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements.
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process E2E. Has process and IT landscape expertise on Sector level, BG, Markets or Functions.
- Responsible to promote out of the box functionality to the BPE and Business community.
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements), maintain product backlog and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases and sign off acceptance of the product
- Coaches the functional consultants including partners resources
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence.
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution.
- Ensure seamless business operations support (third line support) when needed.
- Responsible for designing use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Drive business process harmonization using industry best practices.
- Should be able to look beyond the current scope of work and be able to propose newer IT business propositions to stake holders and also recommend innovations to platform providers.
- Responsible to drive UAT and testing of functionality.
- Responsible to support Delivery Manager on Regulatory and compliance aspects of the project.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required:
- SAP FICO (Certification is preferred)
- Good understanding of integration & touch point with other modules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.