Country Manager at Impendi Analytics
Views:2230 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Impendi Analytics - Business Analyst - IIT/BITS/DCE/NSIT (2-3 yrs)
ABOUT IMPENDI ANALYTICS :
- Impendi Analytics is a data driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Cost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, Spend Visibility and Data Analytics solutions. Founded by former partners of one of the world's largest Big Data firms, our mission is to partner with our clients to deliver decision-grade data analytics and forecasting to directly impact operating results, investment priorities, critical transactions and litigation.
- Our skills reflect cross-industry experience developed from clients ranging from $100 million to $3 billion in annual revenue. Half of our clients are either Private Equity firms or their portfolio companies.
- Impendi Analytics offers a challenging environment for analytical and creative thinkers to grow their careers. Our diverse workforce is passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and doing what it takes to get results. Our company is built on a foundation of outstanding talent and we are looking for energetic and driven professionals to join our team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Business Analysts are integral members of teams, focusing on key areas of analysis that make major contributions toward solving our clients' business problems. They work collaboratively with other team members to identify key insights and profit-growth opportunities, and then implement and execute their ideas, capturing tangible improvement. They assist in Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modeling, data analysis, and hypothesis testing. BAs create presentations and storylines, help craft sections of documents, and present findings to client groups.
Business Analysts also travel and work collaboratively with client teams on site. We wish to give team members the broadest possible exposure to different projects, clients, and service areas, so that we can together discover your passions and strengths.
The existing (legacy) models are authored in a combination of R and Python, with a custom command-line UI for generating new sets of predictions. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable performing rigorous and systematic analysis of the existing models to improve model stability and accuracy (as measured against ground truth data used for training/tests).
The right candidate for this role will be familiar with a variety of predictive modeling techniques across the platforms/tools listed below, including regression, classification, feature importance, stat testing, regularization and more. Practical hands-on experience building, testing, and refining models in non-academic contexts is required.
Candidates must have experience working with professional develops workflows, including Git workflow management and project management tools like JIRA.
Candidates should have solid experience working in both R and Python, with particular experience using the following tools/libraries :
- R: R Studio Server
- R: CRAN
- R: DBI
- R: testthat
- Python: Pandas
- Python: Scikit-Learn
- Python: Jupyter Notebook
- Python: Click
- Python: Pytest
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Increased Levels of Responsibility for title/age
- Commitment to Personal Development
- High Integrity and Transparency
- A Variety of Experiences and Projects
- Delivering Meaningful Impact
- Cross-Cultural Diversity
- Accelerated Career Growth
WHO SHOULD APPLY ?
Highly motivated individuals of any background with:
- 2-3 years of experience in applying concepts in Data Science, Machine Learning, Algorithm development, Advanced Computing or Statistical Modeling to solve real-world problems
- Graduates from premier institutes - IIT, BITS, DTU & NSIT
- Candidates with strong practical experience in SAS, R, SQL, Machine Learning, Python, Linux, AWS (Installation and Administration)
- Excellent English language skills, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- A record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think on their feet, and able to develop creative solutions
- Willingness to work and contribute in a global, team-based environment
- Outstanding numerical and quantitative analysis capabilities