Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:596 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
ImpactGuru - Head - Corporate Partnership (5-7 yrs)
ImpactGuru - Corporate Partnership Head
Company Details :
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Website : https://www.impactguru.com/
Location : Andheri (Near western express highway metro station)
Work timings : Alternate Saturday working
Job Summary :
- If you are interested in being part of a dynamic VC funded crowdfunding startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
- We are looking for a driven and passionate people for establishing strategic partnerships with NGOs, Foundations, Trusts, and Corporates
- Responsible for assisting in ideas generation, innovations, fundraising, networking, and partnership building
- Generate leads to identifying the right decision-makers and create business prospects across all stages of the sales cycle in various assigned industries.
- leads scouting with cold-calling and various channels with an assigned target-based approach and setting up meetings with key prospects in the assigned territory.
- Identify strategic funding needs in two channels mainly Corporate Partnerships and Institutional funding and create sales opportunities.
- Design and implement a systematic fundraising program to raise CSR funds from Indian companies
- Create proposals, presentations, and other materials for raising grant funding
- Establish and maintain relationships with CSR divisions of Indian companies, and raise CSR funding from them
- Understand business / CSR requirements from clients and convert them into scalable proposals.
- To generate appointments for on-field business development managers. The desired candidate will be systematic, organized, a proven closer and or door opener of sales in any sector, with a flair for creatively communicating our work proposition to the prospective client.
- Targeted sales approach with business development objectives and success within the designated territory.
- Working together with the client Program - Lead teams for raising long term regular funds through Corporate /Institutional Partnerships.
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
Key Skills :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CSR Partnership
- A seasoned Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Corporate Communications specialist working with a Trust, Foundation or Corporate with a strong CSR agenda would e a good fit
- A go-getter who preferably has some experience of working with an NGO, trust, or foundation ( the role requires coordination with Rural and urban women entrepreneurs and corresponding stakeholders)
- Excellent spoken and written English with digital media savviness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment