Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:3905 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Impact Guru - Manager/Head - Public Relation (3-8 yrs)
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for driven Public Relation Manager. The role is a full time role based out of our Mumbai office.
Understanding and Identifying- :
- Understanding the complete business strategy.
- Identifying target audience of Impact Guru and spokeperson or information source for media queries.
Planing, Implementing and Managing :
- Planing and Creating regional PR Strategies across india to communicate publicity information in a best way
- Developing Media relation to create brand awarness and corporate image.
- Managing given budget for Public Relation.
- Writing Press Releases:
- Writing Press Releases and Press Notes & all official external communication.
- Working closely with content team to draft stories and press releases to issue to the media agencies, consumer brands, tech platforms and other outlets.
Other PR related work:
- Maintaing strong media relations with mainstream and print publication, broadcast channels and online media.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to execute offline and online events as needed
- Research and sourcing of PR agency partners
- End-to-end management of relationships with PR agencies
- Researching, writing and editing in- housing magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
Required skills & experience :
- 2-5 years of full time work experience in-house with a PR firm (strongly preferred)
- Key media relationships across mediums- - online, print, TV
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in Media houses
- Proven track record in securing press in various mediums
- Solid understanding of brand building, perception and image building, and brand management
- Hands on experience in end-to-end execution of- a major communication campaign for a brand.
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building
- Ability to generate and analyse regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proficiency in more than 1 regional Indian language preferred
- Ability to close deals independently
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.