Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:78504 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Impact Guru - Head - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/IIT/Ivy League (5-7 yrs)
Company Description :
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore) and have offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore. Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, India in 2015.
We have already partnered with Tata, CNBC TV18, Harvard Club of Mumbai, Dalberg, Asha Impact, Godrej Group, Wockhardt Foundation, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity and many more reputed organizations in a short span of time. You can see how we helps the social sector through crowdfunding via a 2 minute video that can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch- v=M0Rom8RLNG8 . We were recently featured on CNBC Young Turks - https://www.impactguru.com/cnbc
Media Mentions: Harvard Business Review, CNBC TV18 Young Turks, NDTV, The Hindu, YourStory, SocialStory, LiveMint, HuffingtonPost, ScoopWhoop.
The Team :
Impact Guru is led by an experienced management team with strong private, public, and social sector experience led by Wharton and Harvard alumni. The Impact Guru team is also mentored on various topics by global experts, including VC funded entrepreneurs, Managing Directors at J.P.Morgan and BCG, and experts in crowdfunding from the World Bank, and leading philanthropists in India.
The Culture :
We are a vibrant young team located in the heart of Mumbai. Everyday work is fun, casual, and relaxed. Above all, we are passionate about creating a habit of giving back among Indians at the same time help social organizations scale their initiatives and corporates meet their CSR goals. We celebrate and seek out diversity of opinion in our team, we- re open to bold and disruptive ideas, and acknowledge and appreciate each other. We always strive for excellence and for the best solution, which is ultimately determined by the customers- needs. We believe in our product and we use it ourselves.
Job Description :
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need an online growth ninja. You have a successful track record in accelerating the customer acquisition, largely through digital, and or other cost effective routes, at a rapid rate. You always bring data to an argument. You are interested in being a Head of Digital Marketing of a high growth fintech / crowdfunding startup!
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead our overall online marketing strategy and execution. The role is based out of our office in South Mumbai (Opera House).
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulate and direct the overall marketing and communication strategy (online) for all channels, so as to achieve the desired audience reach and targets
- Self-execute across a gamut of marketing activities (SEO/ SEM/ PPC/ Google Adwords/ Display/ Remarketing / Social Media marketing/ Viral marketing/ ATL/ BTL/ Activation/ Brand marketing etc / Content marketing / Email marketing / SMS marketing / WhatsApp marketing) including campaign management, keywords targeting, optimization based on data driven strategies, etc.
- Devise, test and evaluate multiple user growth strategies to drive traffic and conversions
- Take high level brainstormed idea to actual implementation, tracking and analyzing
- Build and manage the brand marketing function, strategize, develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand ethos.
- Manage ATL, BTL, onsite creative and campaign management activities to drive brand.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns and fundraisers
- Develop fantastic and attractive marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty, etc
- Plan, implement, measure various experiments and conversion drives
- Impact on Revenue and market share growth: customer life cycle management and building marketing capability and spend Track -and -measure effectiveness.
- Go to market strategy : positioning, strategic planning : Develop marketing strategies based on strong analytics
- Ownership of the P&L, Sales Target, Market share Target, Spends and Profitability.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Implement and invest in long term SEO strategies to drive organic growth
- Set up multiple Landing pages and run A/B tests to understand user behavior
- Work with the engineers and designers in the team to implement UI changes and layout optimizations
- Work with marketing agencies as and when required
- Experiment with various advertising channels and track conversions to figure out - what works best for us
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/digital, with at least 2 years in internet companies / digital agency (social sector marketing experience a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in Google AdWords / Facebook paid marketing / content marketing with proven customer acquisition and retention track record
- Preference will be given to candidates from IIT/IIM/ISB/Ivy League or other similarly reputed universities
- Proficient in digital marketing / SEO/ SEM/ PPC/ Google Adwords/ Display/ Social Media marketing/ Viral marketing/ ATL/ BTL/ Activation/ Brand marketing/Content marketing / Affiliate Marketing / Remarketing etc.
- Basic understanding of web technologies (HTML, Cookies, A/B testing, etc.)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Meticulous project manager, a precise communicator and moreover an avid and quick learner.
- Sincere passion to change the world
Job Perks :
- Competitive compensation + equity
- Long hours, lots of learning
- Extremely flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.