Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:2757 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Impact Guru - Customer Retention Manager (3-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage end-to-end Customer Engagement and Customer retention strategy
- Drive growth and data-driven improvement across the engagement and retention funnel to increase revenue through journey building, Customer Engagement and Repeat Transactions.
- Analyse results, highlight learnings, synthesize recommendations, and drive growth strategy Meet monthly retention and revenue targets
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Ensure improvement of cohort performance and LTV
- Knowledge of Automation Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Email marketing, SMS marketing, push notifications, user segmentation and behaviour
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage active users, activate dormant users and support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various retention campaigns
- Work within the performance marketing team and coordinate with the Product and content teams to deliver recommendations for customer engagement campaigns
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools like Clevartap, Hubspot Etc.
- Highly data-driven and excellent analytical skills
- Willing to work with data and uncover consumer behaviour using quantitative and qualitative approaches
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Understanding of Consumer Behaviour to provide key insights
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.