Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Impact Guru
Views:3554 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:539
Impact Guru - Consultant - Business Management (3-10 yrs)
Position Title: Business Management Consultant
Location: Mumbai. Travel, as circumstances warrant
Reporting Manager: COO, Co-Founder(s)
We hustle Monday - Friday (1st & 3rd Saturday too) for 9 hrs a day
Industry: Fintech, Lending Platform
About the Organisation :
We are a Series B funded fin-tech start-up in the hyper-growth stage. With 500+ employees pan India, we are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in India. Our senior management is Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni. The lending business will be a new vertical, with different branding and the leadership reporting to the Group CEO.
Our vision :
- In today's healthcare financing landscape, lending has taken a backseat. This is due to the high cost of acquiring a healthcare customer and is plagued with high NPAs. As a part of our expansion plans, we aspire to become a market leader in healthcare lending. We will be working on FLDG / DSA models. We want to use alternate data points from health records and financial information to make underwriting better. We want to work on a subvention model by providing 0% EMI loans to patients who are seeking treatment with 1000+ partner chain hospitals across India.
Summary of the role :
- The person will work closely with our executive team & will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have to focus on interdepartmental collaboration to evolve our crowdfunding platform into a world-class experience for our fundraisers and a tool for providing intelligent insights for our internal team.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Work closely with the co-founders to develop strategy & GTM.
2. Assist with planning, roll-out & monitoring of the overall activities from the initial planning stage to MVP /POC stage to Go Live Stage.
3. Assist with recruitment of a high-performing core team to facilitate a smooth roll-out.
4. Deliver on ad-hoc tasks required to get the product to the Go Live stage.
5. Evolving strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
6. Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
7. Daily and Monthly Responsibilities.
8. Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
9. Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
10. Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
11. Provide direction to the team & personally drive efforts to ensure targets for the department are met consistently.
12. Manage inter & intra-department coordination to ensure timely implementation & delivery of dependencies.
13. Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
14. Ensure compliance with organization policies by all team members.
Indicative KRA's :
- Team performance on targets
- Team management on other attributes: complaints, attrition, etc.
- Timely & accurate reporting
- Deliver to COO & Co-Founders expectations
Professional Experiences :
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is a definite plus
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience. (mandatory)
Functional & Behavioural Competencies :
- Project management
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Growth mind-set
- Aggressive delivery targets-oriented mind-set
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to deliver in high pace environment
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic personality
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
- Health Insurance benefits
- An opportunity to be in a leadership position of a high-growth start-up
- Fun, casual & flexible work environment
- Entrepreneurial, forward-looking, growth-driven & open work culture