HR Manager at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1170 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Impact Guru - City Head - Sales (3-9 yrs)
Impact Guru | City Head - Bangalore
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading crowdfunding and fundraising platform raises money online for medical, social, or personal purposes. It aggregates a large number of online donations to allow any individual requiring financial assistance for medical expenses, or a student seeking a scholarship, or an NGO, or an individual to raise funds for any cause.
ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various Indian investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and Middle East.
Ivy League Led Team: 60+ member team led by Harvard, Wharton, IIT, IIM, Parsons alumni. Mentored by strong Advisory Board including (1) Harvard Business School Prof. Ramana Nanda, (2) David Back, co-founder of Zoomcar, and many others including Managing Directors at JPMorgan, BCG, Dalberg
Globally Proven Industry: Based on the evidence in the US, UK, and China, crowdfunding is expected to grow by 20x in the next 5 years powered by India's rising smartphone and digital payments penetration. Global examples: GoFundMe (USA), JustGiving (UK), Crowdrise (USA), Shuidi (China), Kickstarter (USA), Indiegogo (USA)
ImpactGuru.com was recently selected among the top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured on CNBC Young Turks, and also won the Best Social Impact Startup Award by News Corp (Tech Circle) recently.
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances in Bangalore and other neighboring cities also regular patient referrals,
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding,
- Lead and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, including remote / field team members in South India,
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across South India across various medical verticals,
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings & customer needs.
- Prior background of Healthcare / Medical sector,
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role,
- Experience in independently sourcing, negotiation, meeting, and closing deals,
- Hands-on or sound knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce,
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purposes.