HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:116 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Analytics - Product Analyst - SME (2-3 yrs)
- The impact that you will be making Product SME / Analyst will bring to bear their fashion knowledge and expertise to enable Impact Analytics to build the next generation products.
- Leveraging their experience of the retail industry and strong secondary research capabilities, the person in this role will constantly push the thinking and boundaries of what is possible with various products we have.
What this role entails ?
- The role will also require you to take on a product analyst profile. You will need to be detail-oriented and will assist in building datasets for our machine learning efforts.
- Your role will include annotating and assessing the quality and content of images and improving the visual search and other AI components
- You will need to perform intensive secondary research and constantly upgrade your knowledge and understanding of various fashion trends and retail product categorization
- As part of the computer vision team, you must possess a broad knowledge of consumer products, have a keen eye for differences between images, and continuously help to improve and scale our dataset building efforts.
- You will work with product, engineering, client teams, and monitor progress, and share updates continuously with the team through excel and presentations.
What lands you in this role :
- You are a Subject Matter expert in any of the following retail categories: - Apparel | Fashion | E-commerce | Furniture | Footwear | Eyewear | Jewelry
- You have good knowledge on the current market, fashion and retail trends especially for US and Europe regions
- Strong understanding of product features, attributes, styles, fabric type, design, etc.
- You are diligent, disciplined and a problem solver who is inquisitive to research and try new ideas.
- 2-3 years of experience in any of the above retail verticals as a merchandiser, quality analyst, e-commerce specialist, etc.
- Experience in coordinating with cross-functional teams is preferred
- [Good to have] Background in fashion / merchandising and a keen mind to apply this knowledge in analytical concepts
- [Good to have] Understanding of product attribute development, search, and meta data management
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.