Co-Founder/COO at IMMO Technologies UK
Views:355 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
IMMO - Data Scientist/Investment Analyst (2-3 yrs)
Data Scientist/Investment Analyst
We are IMMO, a real estate fintech disrupting residential real estate. IMMO makes buying, selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors to enable programmatic real estate investment at scale, unlocking the residential asset class. For sellers, we provide a quick and transparent sales process with a guaranteed offer in 48 hours and our renters enjoy high quality and newly refurbished properties with excellent service.
- Founded in 2017, we're a fast-growing start-up and have received significant institutional and venture funding backed by top European and Global VCs. The team include serial entrepreneurs and industry leaders with experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Uber, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Google, WeWork, etc. and we are looking for talented people to join us on our mission.
We put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don't affect facts, but facts affect opinions. We are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge others. If this sounds like you too read on!
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- IMMO's investment team is rapidly expanding across multiple cities/countries and we need to build strong, data-driven market intelligence and operational strategies. Accordingly, there is a requirement to assimilate and manage huge quantities of data and analyze the same via custom indicators/visualizations over a dashboard. The job will involve but not be limited to -
- Understanding the investment process for residential real-estate via in-house experts (construction management, lettings management, property management, legal etc) and ideating on possible data and product strategies along with the product and investment teams
- Building out data streams, custom indicators, and visualizations to streamline the investment process and testing out the same before plugging it into the main product infrastructure
- Evaluating live deals alongside the Acquisition managers to better understand both the asset class and user requirements
- Monitor product usage post-production and identify possible enhancements by being deeply involved in the investment process
- Coding and Database management: Experience and expertise in Python and SQL is a must as we will be working with huge datasets - we will be testing this. Ideally a work experience of 2-3 years and/or a project demonstrating your skill set
- Quantitative mind: we develop and destroy many mathematical models every day and therefore need someone who can quickly prepare codes to ideate efficiently
- Passion: Working through unstructured data such as in the field of real estate requirements determination and persistence. Accordingly, it is imperative to have a strong passion for the field of data science and an inclination to better understand investments
From the moment you walk through our doors and join IMMO we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
IMMO is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.