HR Manager at Imarticus Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:1323 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Imarticus - AVP - Chief Marketing Officer (8-15 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer - Assistant Vice President.
Job role :
- We are looking for a Performance Marketer with 8 - 10 years of work experience in an agency background. A person with keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry to share that knowledge and information with the rest of the team, drive commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
- A person adept in strategizing, implementing and optimizing paid marketing campaigns to fill a fast-paced requisition within Imarticus's marketing department. This role has both a large influence on our company's revenue generation and ample room for individual growth opportunities.
Job responsibilities :
- Drive marketing strategies and own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of paid marketing campaigns for lead generation/customer acquisition, online sales and revenue generation.
- Explore new lead generation methods and channels to reach out to our TG
- Initiate affiliate campaign on highly relevant sites and own performance of all paid channels such as Google Ads, Bing, Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Taboola, Content dB, Outbrain & more.
- Provide recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across search, display, remarketing, etc. in accordance with revenue goals.
- Analyze paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities
- Build and optimize marketing assets. Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Optimize campaign performance towards awareness, acquisition, retention, and reactivation goals. Point out key areas of importance in accordance with internal revenue goals.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Occasionally present key data and conclusions to management.