HR at Imaginarium (India) Private Limited
Views:141 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Imaginarium - Customer Relationship Manager - International Jewelry (7-18 yrs)
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager (International Jewelry)
Job Overview: We are seeking a position based in Mumbai to manage the Internal CRM & Operational activities across some of our existing and prospective customers globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the International CRM team
- Key account management and providing highest possible level of service to the customer.
- Implementing, Maintaining, monitoring systems in Pre & Post Sales.
- Continuous improvement for processes and tracking efficient management across the team.
- Product pricing
- Responsible for meeting targets by:
- Aligning with the companys long-term vision and developing a growth strategy
- Inclination to acquire new customers and leads conversion.
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objective.
- To ensure smooth flow of orders.
- Leading the business meetings with existing clients and propose new clientele.
- Using knowledge of existing processes, and the existing business identifying improvement areas and increasing efficiency of the team
- Quantitative Analysis ; should be good with numbers and be able to make sense to come up with business insights.
- Liaising with employees at all levels and functions to provide the required support to the customer.
- Training and development of the team from CRM and managerial points of view for the long term
- May require occasional International travel.
- Custodian and Overlooking the Backend Sales processes:
- Order processing, invoicing, manage contracts, billing and collections.
- Collaborate with all relevant units (production, diamond departments, accounts) for streamlining and monitoring the management of all service orders.
- Market & Competition Understanding.
- Develop, sustain and nurture relationships with partners and internal as well as external customers.
- Understand client needs, develop and deliver products to address customer requirements, seek feedback from clients on services provided, constantly monitor and review quality benchmarks / norms to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Forecasting ; Anticipating customer needs and formulating stocking plan with sourcing team for components and finished goods.
- Deep understanding of customer orientation and ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- International experience is a plus.
- A good exposure and understanding of the Jewelry industry are needed.
- Manufacturing, design, or development knowledge is a plus to understand customer needs and propose creative solutions.
- Experience working in a startup is a plus.
- Foreign language knowledge would be an added advantage.
Personal & professional attributes:
- We work in a new-age manufacturing + office environment which is vibrant, filled with young energy and curiosity led motivation and look for candidates to match similar attributes.
- An intrinsic drive for growth
- Flexible, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed
- Very strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Efficient Problem-solving ability.
- New-age outlook for maintaining customer orientation and good Networking skills.
- Quantitative and analytical ability
- Creativeness and resourceful: implementing newer ways that lead to increased efficiency and optimum use of available resources.
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills: An Ambassador for the company in Customer meetings.
- Finally, very open-minded, and entrepreneurial approach: we are currently structuring a new business model and work with new age ideas and thought processes that may seem very contrary to traditional industry practices. No task can be too small.
Qualifications, Professional knowledge & Experience:
- Graduate in Business/Design/Jewelry. Post graduate qualifications/other certifications are a plus.
- At least 5-7 years of experience with 2-3 years managing a team.
Location: Andheri (E)