Director at IKS Health
Views:2661 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IKS Healthcare - Director - Quality - Revenue Cycle Management (14-20 yrs)
Experience and Qualifications:
- 14+ years experience in the US Healthcare domain with 8+ years in US Healthcare RCM Quality.
- Should have in-depth understanding of all functions of Revenue Cycle Management (PP, Billing, AR etc.)
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree.
- Good knowledge on billing nuances, payer rules & guidelines, edits & rejections, billing platforms
- Experience in Six Sigma (Black Belt), ISO, Lean will be an added advantage.
- Develop a strong and high performing team that ensures superior quality of work for customers
- Lead quality reviews with all stakeholders such as operations, clients, senior management - Align quality to customer requirements and ensure we are measuring quality the same way
- Work with operations and training to lead comprehensive action plans to improve quality - this should include but not limited to Pareto, top error trends, top defaulters, refresher training plan
- Identify areas to be tracked in RCM that will help drive more cash collections
- Identify & lead process improvement initiatives that drive business value
- To advise on the norms required to maintain Quality Standards as per the SLA
- Provide detailed assessments of revenue cycle processes with a focus on positive outcomes through process improvement, training and cost savings
- Provide subject matter expertise in transforming the revenue cycle processes to increase cash flow, by minimizing inventory for each work function by performing root cause analysis
- Should continuously look for trends to fix global issues
- Drive standardized best practices on quality monitoring, feedback process across all RCM functions
- Plan and coordinate resources for new accounts
- Review the performance of different processes regularly with the team and with Ops leaders
- To initiate remedial action in the form of feedback and action plans, resulting in improved efficiency.
- To be able to effectively use the QC tools whenever required to measure, monitor and help improve performance
- Train the team members on usage of the different Quality methodologies to maximize performance
- Should be able to conduct reviews with clients and lead all client reviews
- To be able to identify process gaps and initiate discussions with the client and should be able to effectively articulate the benefits
- Should be able to identify and suggest automation opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.