Human Resources at IKF Finance
Views:4381 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IKF Finance - Head - Legal (14-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining and ensuring Policy compliance across verticals and strict adherence of the process and policies.
- Briefing Counsel on the matter & instructing the Counsel on the preferred course of action in Court.
- Approval & Payment of Advocate bill, court fee, conducting of Advocates meet, monitoring of their performances.
- Reviewing loan documents to specific customer needs, advising & managing the litigation for recoveries of corporate loans.
- Scrutinizing & approving reports furnished by various agencies with regard to the title to be taken as a security in respect of the limits/loans to be sanctioned.
- Negotiating with various customers, made settlement to reduce NPA as well as burden of the litigation. Amount recovered in bad debt as well as disposal loss contracts.
- Ensuring Amicable and cohesive relationship cross functional to understand their needs and providing desired support.
Litigation Support :
- Timely Filing and Handling cases u/s. 138 of N.I Act, Service of notice, summons, B/w, Service of NBW through police authority
- S.9 of arbitration and conciliation act for appointment of receiver for repossession of asset in chronical cases.
- Execution of Available order as per S. 17 of Arbitration and Conciliation act
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.