HR Recruiter at India Infoline Housing Finance
Views:705 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
IIFL Finance - Compliance Officer - CS (1-3 yrs)
- To develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with the regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
- Tracking of various Compliances from the regulatory websites and disseminating as well as implementation of the same with the help of relevant stakeholders.
- To manage Board and Committee meeting including preparation of Minutes
- To ensure periodical submission of Stock Exchange/ Debenture Trustee related compliances
- Automate and manage compliance with the help of Compliance Software by engaging stakeholders.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry's regulations and best practices.
Technical and Function Skills:
- Knowledge of Companies Act and regulatory compliances prescribed by SEBI/NHB/RBI
- Sound skill of drafting professional correspondence and other document of business, compliances etc.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidate from BFSI sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.