Manager - Human Resources at IIFL Home Loan
Views:616 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
IIFL - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Compliance - CA/CS/LLB/LLM (10-20 yrs)
AVP/VP - Compliance
Job Description :
- Develop and maintain an effective compliance program suitable with scale and size of the organization.
- Identifying and ensuring various Compliances to align with Compliance program of IIFL Home Finance Ltd
- Providing compliance assurance to the Board of Directors
- Dissemination of compliance requirements with various functions from time to time and ensuring the compliances and best practices within the organization
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with RBI, NHB, IRDA at senior levels to understand the expectation and compliance.
- Automate and manage the compliance with the help of Compliance Software by engaging with all stakeholders.
- Managing various Regulatory and other inspections, audit etc. from time to time
Technical and Function Skills :
- Strong knowledge of RBI regulations for NBFCs/HFCs
- Working knowledge of Banking regulations
- Sound skill of drafting professional correspondence and other document of business , compliances etc.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Sound experience in liaisoning and communicating with regulators and law enforcement agencies
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized university (MBA)
- CA/CS/LLB/LLM or any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field are highly desirable