HR at IFA Global
Views:904 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
IFA Global - AVP/VP/Director - FX/Bonds & Treasury Advisory (6-15 yrs)
AVP/VP/Director- FX, Bonds & overall Treasury Advisory for Corporates
- Offering an Entrepreneurial role for candidates who would be managing their own FX and treasury advisory book and manage P/L with and will have a good share in revenue on clients acquired and advised on annuity basis.
- Candidates will be responsible to maintain P&L for advising clients on FX risk management and portfolio management services. (People in banks or corporate treasuries may apply.)
- Major activities will include improving FX effectiveness, bank dealings and negotiations, managing hedge ratio, market research, treasury diagnostics and policy implementation , modelling , MIS and attending meetings at promoters/CFO levels.
- The incumbent would also be responsible for cross sales for the additional services offered as CFO Services ,Treasury Software etc.
- The incumbent would be involved in large scale treasury optimization projects , policy making etc. for well-known companies in India.
- The incumbent should build relationships at the relevant levels and leverage the relationships for enhanced business.
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and burning desire to grow , Use our platform , build connections and increase his own treasury clientele.
- Avid reader and desire to build and develop business CA/CFA with over 6 years experienced is preferred.
- Understanding of FX and Bond markets is a must.
- Experience on managing FX forwards and Options book is must in a bank or corporate treasury.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Economics, and should be passionate about Treasury and Markets.
- Candidates should have excellent MS Office skills (excel, word, power point)
- Candidates should be well conversant in operating terminals like Bloomberg, Reuters, and similar software.
- Strong Communication (written/verbal) and Relationship Management Skills (Candidates in Banks Dealing rooms , NBFC or Corporate Treasuries may apply). EX CFO's having sound treasury experience may also apply.
Location Mumbai: BKC - Kanakia Zillion.