HR at IFA Global
Views:2171 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
IFA Global - Assistant Vice President - Trade Finance (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible to run the P&L of the Business and run it independently as a profit center.
- Ensure avenues of generating income from existing and new clients.
- Explore areas of adding value - Some Products could be working capital, bill discounting, buyers- credit, supplier credit, export factoring, structured finance, ECB, LC Advisory etc.
- Maintain relationships with all the lenders - Banks, financial Institutions and Boutique Debt Advisory Firms.
- Understanding Requirements through Balance Sheet Study and suggest innovative solutions to bring down their existing cost.
Core Competencies :
- Entrepreneurial and Solutions oriented.
- Ability to negotiate deals, along with interact with people at various levels
- Strong leadership, innovation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Understanding on the Products side.
- Should have existing relationships with Banks and Relevant Institutions - (It's a must)
- Post Graduate in Finance with a minimum of 5-8 years- experience