Manager at IDOS India Pvt Ltd
Views:9430 Applications:667 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:658
IDOS - Chartered Accountant - Business Excellence (0-2 yrs)
Digital transformation in accounting and finance is happening at a rapid pace and all the companies are now looking for solutions that will help them to utilise the power of automation in accounting & finance functions. Cloud adoption is increasing by the day, thanks to the initiatives of the government for on-line filing and making it necessary and also convenient to transact on-line. Chartered Accountants involved in routine and legacy services are finding it imperative to learn new skills and adopt technology to stay relevant.
IDOS is at the forefront of enabling digital transformation in accounting & finance. We are a software product company and a Microsoft technology & co-sell partner. Our software is licensed to and sold by marque businesses including Big 4 firms and IT & ITES companies. We are recognized as the most automated GST computation & accounting software in India.
We are looking for dynamic Chartered Accountants who wish to gain experience of working in niche, new generation, digital accounting & financial technology.
WE HIRE ONLY QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FOR THIS POSITION. NON-CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS MUST NOT APPLY.
The job will require:
Working with large companies across India, carry out process and current workflow studies in their accounting, taxation, financial management departments, identify gaps in their existing ERPs in terms of providing accounting convenience and business intelligence and determining how IDOS can enable these companies to overcome those gaps.
The candidate must have excellent subject knowledge in:
- Accounting standards
- Direct & Indirect taxation (GST)
- Financial reporting
- Working capital management
- Internal financial controls
- The candidate must also have good communication skill, ability to work on Microsoft Excel and also a capability to work in a team of Chartered Accountants and Engineers.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on assignments at some of the top companies in India and also MNCs and work with very senior management professionals including CXOs.