HR Associate at IDEMIA
Views:1682 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IDEMIA - Talent Acquisition Specialist - International Hiring (7-10 yrs)
- Review the Job Description to understand needs for hiring Manager/Stack Holder.
- Understand Technology, Roles, and Skills.
- Identify and Source candidates through internal and External Job Portals.
- Source candidates through Social Media particularly Linkedin.
- Map candidates competencies against the Job Description
- Interview Candidates over the phone to assess their qualification
- Negotiating rates/Salary with candidates
IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in ways that are now possible in a connected environment. Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect this asset, whether for individuals or for objects, by ensuring privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions - whether for Financial services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT.
With close to - 3bn in revenues, IDEMIA is the result of the merger between OT (Oberthur Technologies) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho). This new company counts 14,000 employees of more than 80 nationalities and serves clients in 180 countries. Come and see what the world looks like with Augmented Identity.
For more details, please visit: https://www.idemia.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.