Recruiter at Ideas2IT Technologies
Views:154 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ideas2IT - Associate - Presales (3-12 yrs)
- We are a product development company that's best known for its technical expertise and creativity. Our work will be cutting edge - be it in AI/ML, Cloud or IIOT. Engage with us or any of our spin-off SaaS companies, and you- ll soon realize why global enterprises like Facebook, Oracle, and Roche partner with us. We also work with dozens of SaaS startups, our work has enabled favorable exits for several entrepreneurs in North America and Europe.
- We believe in rewarding ability over experience. Our rewards come in the form of autonomy, flaunt worthy challenges, meaty opportunities, and accelerated growth. We are self-funded, so we have the freedom to prioritize interesting work, open-source contributions, and a product mindset among our employees. You will get the stability of a large company with the excitement of a startup.
What is in it for you?
- You will not be doing rote company presentations day in and day out
- Instead you will be working with interesting innovation projects
- You will get to work with emerging technologies and an opportunity to work with a world-class technical team
- Ideas2IT is a product innovation company and customers expect us to help them innovate. Hence we are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a meaningful impact on the businesses by leveraging emerging technologies and business models
- Ability to understand the customer's context and empathy for the various stakeholders is a must
- Work with the sales and business development team to qualify and prioritize opportunities
- Work with prospective clients to understand their requirements and articulate it to internal stakeholders
- Take complete ownership of proposals and RFP responses
- Effectively work with the delivery team to propose compelling high-level solutions
- Proactively seed ideas to prospects and customers to create opportunities
- Contribute to sales-readiness by improving sales collaterals like case studies
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales
- Ability to be consultative and proactively bring ideas to the table
- Ability to handle customer interactions to present company capability and proposals
- Keeping abreast of technology and business trends is a must
- Experience with service organizations and not product companies
- Experience in companies with a headcount of 100-500+ preferred