Ideapoke - Senior Research Analyst (3-6 yrs)
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and keep pace with technology developments, global R&D focus areas and emerging business models
- Perform technology and market research on client projects on cutting-edge topics including the next generation of Energy & Cleantech, Materials & Chemicals, Manufacturing & Industrial areas for the world's largest and innovation-driven companies.
- Evaluate new technology and market opportunities to support the clients innovation strategies through in-depth market sizing and competitive intelligence
- Report building : Synthesize large volumes of data and present meaningful conclusions and insights in the form of market and technology reports
- Cross-collaboration : Work with internal stakeholders including research team leads, product/sales departments and upper management to work on diverse and interesting organization-wide tasks.