Ideapoke - Lead - Research (8-12 yrs)
What is Research Lead?
The RL is a high impact individual and team contributor playing a transformative role in the client's technology & innovation strategy requirements. You will act as the focal contact between the client and internal analyst and engineering teams ensuring that the client is receiving the maximum value of data and insights we generate. The RL will develop a deep knowledge of their customers' business, technology and product innovation plans and create innovative search approaches to meet their objectives. The RL is ultimately responsible for the smooth project delivery and high client satisfaction.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Liaising with clients in breaking down business objectives into addressable requirements.
- Managing complex technology research projects, mentoring and working collaboratively with a team of research leads and research analysts.
- Closely align the research project execution with Ideapoke's SaaS platform to deliver a seamless experience for the client.
- Contributing in individual capacity for key client research requirements.
- Interpreting data, generating reports, and making actionable recommendations for market, technology and competitive intelligence to the clients.
- The role combines an understanding of data sources, primary and secondary research techniques, to deliver highly synthesized, packaged findings derived from information sources.
- Brainstorm with customer success, account management and senior management to identify issues, handle challenges and discover new ways to deliver value to the client.
- Work with sales teams towards presales and client-oriented pitch decks and presentations.
- Work closely with customer account and strategic research teams to support account based marketing (ABM)
Why would I love this role?
- You are hungry, humble and agile, with a creative approach to problem solving, and a commitment to delivering true value to clients.
- You aim to be an effective, proactive advisor to the client, not just manage the client's projects.
- You are interested to learn and understand global business and emerging technology issues.
- You are ready to experiment, fail and learn fast.
- No two days in Ideapoke are the same. You are ready to work across these exciting technology themes here.
- You have a deep intellectual curiosity to understand how innovators such as startups, universities and large companies innovate and operate.
- You are able to multi-task and handle the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space with bilingual (Japanese/ English) fluency.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- BE / BTech + MBA is a must
- A minimum of 8+ years within the custom Market research / technology research or similar space
- Highly proficient with MS PowerPoint (an absolute must), Excel and Word.
- Practical experience of delivering research projects for clients across a wide variety of domains and markets
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities with fluent English is a must
- Working experience in a team of research professionals, using research tools and methodologies
- More importantly, you are a team player. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding of Japanese language and culture is preferred.