IDBI Federal Life Insurance - Assistant Vice President - Risk Management (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Risk Management
1. Keep track of various regulatory developments in RBC/IFRS and make management team aware about likely implications on system, products, profitability etc
2. Conduct stress tests on assets and provide inputs to the Actuarial team for Economic Capital
3. Conduct ALM Studies and make a presentation to ALCO
4. Provide an independent opinion on VNB, EV and MCEV computed by Actuarial team,
5. Provide an independent opinion on product pricing with respect to interest rate, mortality, longevity and re-investment risk assumptions,
6. Conduct Strategic Asset Allocations exercise for various portfolios of the controlled fund and suggest optimal benchmark asset mix,
7. Conduct annual ORSA exercise
8. Own and maintain Model Governance Policy and conduct quarterly meetings of the Model Governance Committee
9. The candidate will report to CRO and interact on a day to day basis with Actuarial, Investments and Finance team.
Qualification and Experience:
The candidate should be a qualified Actuary with 10 years of experience preferably with 5 years of post-qualification experience. S/he should be hands-on Prophet Modeling.