HR at IDBI Federal
Views:2888 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
IDBI Federal Life Insurance - Assistant Manager - Content Development - Training (2-6 yrs)
Opening for the position of Assistant Manager - Content Development in IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Head Office)
JD for Assistant Manager - Content Development
Location: Lower Parel
Days of Working: 5 days
Content Development & Management :
- Develop the content for training modules basis the need analysis or the requirement shared.
- Develop the content for the channel partners and agents partners based on request.
- Adapt the existing content to suit requirements.
- Periodically revise and update existing content to make it contemporary.
- Identify the latest trends and methodologies in Learning and Development and launch it.
- Prepare the product material and tests for training purpose.
- Develop learning content for instructor-led pieces of training and Web-based training.
- Training and other Communication
- Deliver pieces of training, pilot run of projects to channel partners.
- Facilitate Train The Trainer sessions on modules created.
- Serve as a point of coordination for product and process related queries raised by the trainers.
- Ensure the relevant content are uploaded on identified portals.
- Ensure timely availability of training content/ material to the respective trainers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.