Corporate HR at IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd
Views:1150 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IDBI Capital - DVP/VP - Equity Capital Markets Business (10-15 yrs)
EXPERIENCE PROFILE Experience of 10 - 15 years- experience in Financial Services industry out of which 4-7 years should in Investment Banking sector particularly in areas of Equity Capital Markets - IPO, QIP, Buy Back, FPO, Rights Issue, Open Offer, FCCB and GDR /ADR Issue
Key Skills Accomplished professional with a proven track record in IB business sourcing & execution of mandates
- Good relationships in Industry, Large Corporates, Financial Services Markets, and excellent Customer Management Credentials
- Flair and ability to evaluate business opportunities and provide solutions to address client needs
- Good People Management skills, should have led and mentored teams
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES - Advise the client about various equity raising options (IPO, Rights Issue, QIP, Buyback, Delisting etc.) depending on their business needs and risk appetite
- Responsible for complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks etc
- Handle the Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordinate with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Facilitate Private equity placements
- Facilitate preparation of investor pitch related materials and other resources for the Organization