Corporate HR at IDBI Capital Markets and Securities Ltd
Views:1351 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IDBI Capital - DVP/VP - Equity Capital Markets Business (10-15 yrs)
EXPERIENCE PROFILE Experience of 10 - 15 years- experience in Financial Services industry out of which 4-7 years should in Investment Banking sector particularly in areas of Equity Capital Markets - IPO, QIP, Buy Back, FPO, Rights Issue, Open Offer, FCCB and GDR /ADR Issue
Key Skills Accomplished professional with a proven track record in IB business sourcing & execution of mandates
- Good relationships in Industry, Large Corporates, Financial Services Markets, and excellent Customer Management Credentials
- Flair and ability to evaluate business opportunities and provide solutions to address client needs
- Good People Management skills, should have led and mentored teams
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES - Advise the client about various equity raising options (IPO, Rights Issue, QIP, Buyback, Delisting etc.) depending on their business needs and risk appetite
- Responsible for complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks etc
- Handle the Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordinate with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Facilitate Private equity placements
- Facilitate preparation of investor pitch related materials and other resources for the Organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.