Deputy Manager - Human Resource at IDBI Capital Ltd
Views:5297 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
IDBI Capital - Assistant Vice President/Deputy Vice President - Equity Capital Market (8-15 yrs)
AVP/ DVP for Equity Capital Market Group with IDBI Capital
CRITICAL EXPERIENCE :
- Origination and Issue Management (IPO), QIP, Buy Back, FPO, Rights Issue & Open Offer. Experience in FCCB and GDR /Issue will be an additional qualification
CANDIDATE'S PROFILE :
He /she should have :
- Hands-on experience in the management of IPO, QIP, Buy Back, FPO, Rights Issue, FCCB and GDR/ADR Issue
- Managed at least two or more issue single-handedly or as an active team member
- Team Leader for at least two IPO or QIP or Buy-Back or FPO or Rights Issue (anyone or in combination with other)
- Executed assignments in arranging Private Equity from Strategic or Financial Investor
- Very good Business Development skill with strong customer relationship management skill
- Business Origination and additionally candidates with prior DCM related origination/execution preferable.
SKILLS AND TRAITS :
- He/she should have good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude
- He/she should like to work in a team and with good presentation skills
- He/she can able to do Business Development, network with large corporate and negotiate to garner business
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Carrying out complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks, etc
- Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordination with the research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Private equity placement
TARGET GROUP - Merchant Banks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.