HR Recruiter at ICICI Lombard GIC
Views:753 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
ICICI Lombard - Team Manager - Operations (3-5 yrs)
The Job involves -
- Assisting in the daily operation of the call center to ensure KPIs are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives.
- Recruitment planning Coaching and mentoring team leaders/managers while assisting in their training and development.
- Calibrating across their TLs and other Team Managers on the floor to ensure service quality and weed out any inefficiencies or partialities.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of projects to improve performance against targets.
- Ensuring customer complaints are actioned and resolved as per service guidelines.
- Clearly define responsibilities for all levels and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call center.
Role & Responsibilities -
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards and strategic directives.
- Continuously engage with other functions in the Organization to improve processes by eliminating gaps for better service delivery and an inclusive culture for the Call Center Team
- Assist the Site Head in ensuring that a healthy, performance oriented and positive culture prevails in the Call Center.
- Effectively manage customer escalations.
- Spear head Reward and recognition and other engagement activities at the Center
- Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counselling/coaching sessions for all direct reports, conducting regular performance appraisals and remuneration reviews.
- Budgetary management.Initiating and supporting all Service enhancement initiatives across the Org.
Education Requirements/ Skills-
1. Any full time Graduate / MBA
2. Knowledge of CRM, dialer/RTQM
3. Communicates clearly in verbal and written formats
4. Ability to set attainable goals
5. Clearly assigns responsibility/accountability for work
6. Good analytical skills (ability to read MIS and take real time action).