Leadership Hiring Manager at ICICI Bank Ltd
Views:2254 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
ICICI Bank - Treasury Sales Role - Markets Group (3-10 yrs)
About the Group:
Markets Group (MG) provides treasury solutions to the customers in the corporate ecosystem consisting of large, mid and small enterprises. Treasury solutions consist of forex services, derivatives, structured products, interest rate hedging solutions amongst others. The team works closely with the Corporate Relationship teams and provide solutions suited to the needs of the customers. These solutions are embedded through the life cycle of corporate relationships across working capital, lending, payment solutions, supply chain finance, structured trade etc. The team works closely with customers to help them manage their financial risks with the right suite of products and solutions.
About the role:
The Solution Manager works closely with customers to asses and offer the right treasury solutions. The individual is responsible to build a trusted relationship with the customer and to stay engaged through the banking life cycle. In the process, the individual is involved in assessing the treasury needs of the customers and offer solutions best suited to the customer needs. The individual should have a thorough understanding of the trade and capital flows, payments and collections position, and capital needs. The individual will collaborate with the various relationship teams to offer a comprehensive and 360 degree banking solution to the customer.
The Solution Manager is responsible to nurture and develop customer relationships across SME, large & mid corporates, institutional customers such as Banks, Private Equity, Venture Capital firms, Foreign Portfolio investors and Capital markets participants.
The key areas of responsibilities include:
- Understanding client's foreign currency requirements on trade and capital front.
- Providing forex, bonds, derivatives, G-Secs solutions
- Understanding of hedging ideas across key currency and interest rates and offering solutions best suited to the customers
- Providing hedging solutions such as forwards and derivatives.
- Involved in end to end execution of various treasury solutions
- Having understanding of treasury and hedging strategies and ability to engage with clients to offer suitable solutions
- Focus on new client acquisitions
- Deliver on highest level of customer service
- Plan and execute business plans specific to allocated segments and sectors with an objective of market share and wallet share.
- Focus on 360 degree Banking
Key skills and education
Candidate should have a Post-Graduate degree from a leading institution preferably in Economics / Commerce / Business Administration or Finance. Or a Graduate degree with professional qualification of Chartered Accountancy with 1-5 years of experience.
Experience of a similar nature will be preferred.
Key Skill sets:
- Understanding of various money market instruments and other securities will be preferred
- Exposure to finance and treasury activities, including banking, cash and liquidity management, and capital & debt markets
- Ability to independently exercise judgement
- Strong business acumen
- Quick decision-making ability
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of forex and derivatives markets, conversant with concepts like spot and hedging products like forwards, options, interest rate swaps (IRS)
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability and orientation to understand customer needs
- Orientation to work with multiple internal stakeholders across compliance, risk , and treasury operations team across the life cycle of the business transaction and relationship
- Conscientious and eye for details