ICICI Bank - Senior Trade Product Manager (9-20 yrs)
Job Description - Product Head - Senior Trade Product Manager
Key result areas:
- Drive commercial banking business (trade products) for bank's domestic and overseas branches/subsidiaries. Commercial banking business currently focuses on working capital related facilities for clients - mainly letters of credit, guarantees, trade loans, remittances, etc.
- Main activities would include analysis and review of market opportunities in these areas in each of the respective locations including trade corridors across regions.
- This would require understanding the market specific business environment and scope out geography-wise opportunities by various means including but not limited to market research.
- Understanding of letters of credit, guarantees, cross border remittances, bill discounting is a key requirement
- Drive bank line business - lead generation, deal structuring to final execution
- Structure region specific large deals and provide guidance, support on transaction specific exceptions
- Review and provide guidance on trade term sheets for working capital proposals
- Engage with internal control groups with trade subject matter expertise as and when required
- Develop new product and enhance existing processes to balance risk and reward equation
- Handle senior management presentations towards product specific strategy (existing/new trade products)
- Key person responsible to ensure no adverse audit comments in design of products and related process design
- Represent Bank at meetings with regulatory authorities
- Manage a lean team of product managers
- Expert knowledge and awareness of trade finance products, UCP, ISP, ISBP, URR, URDG
- Knowledge of regulations - RBI, PMLA, OFAC, FATF
- Basic market knowledge of key competition in the market and individual strengths in product offerings across banks
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA (Finance)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience