HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1190 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group - Service Sector Group (0-12 yrs)
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group - Service Sector Group
Job Description - Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group
Background: The Services Sector Group is responsible for coverage of services sector, which constitutes more than 50% of India's GDP. It mainly covers IT, ITES, BPO, Back-office, logistics, startups and their ecosystem including E-commerce, Fintech, Wealth tech, Edu-tech etc. The team is responsible in providing-to-end 360 degree banking solutions across the financial spectrum ranging from digital first transaction banking solutions with focus on API Banking, term loans, treasury and risk management solutions, employee related banking services, private banking for founders, advisory services including fund arrangement and M&As in collaboration with multiple product groups. It is also responsible for appraisal and monitoring of short-term working capital credit limits.
Purpose of the Job: Relationship manager is responsible for complete sectoral coverage in his area of operation establishing touchpoints with all corporates and onboarding new clients and client servicing including credit appraisal of the corporates. An RM is responsible for execution of end-to-end set processes such as collection and payment solutions, onboarding for digital products, financial analysis, credit appraisal, note preparation, loan documentation etc. for the transactions under the guidance of the Relationship Manager. RM also assists the
Senior Relationship manager in Client servicing and portfolio management. RM is also responsible to understand opportunities & cross-sell retail liability & asset products, third party products (life insurance, general insurance, advisory services) sourced from ICICI Group companies to clients.
Reports to : Senior Relationship Manager - Services Sector Group
- New Client Acquisition - Market scoping, continuous coverage, establishing touchpoints and onboarding of new to Bank corporate with at least 1 ICICI Bank product across Retail Banking and Wholesale Banking
- Deepening of Existing corporate relationships - Ensuring constant engagement t
understand the evolving requirements, customize product offerings and cross selling of multiple products from multiple product teams within the Bank
- Documentation - RM facilitates disbursement of funds once loan sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Scoping of the Market and networking
- Communication (ability to converse in local language) and presentation skills for onboarding New to Bank corporates
- Knowledge of latest technology trends and digital banking products
- Knowledge of IT and ITES trends
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Ability to grasp, comprehend and summarize multiple bank products and services
- Relationship skills
- Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly)
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world-class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience:
- CA / MBA Finance with relevant experience
- Prior experience in sales (banking products) would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.