ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Strategic Alliance (5-12 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities :
- Initiate, structure, and negotiate high-impact strategic brand partnerships directly with Top Ecommerce, OEM and Offline partners for various retail banking products of the bank.
- Manage a team of Alliance RM's for partnerships with other partners
- Work with the partners to run campaigns which result in increased spends across various payment instruments
- Influence and communicate cross-functionally about the partnerships
- Support business segments by integrating relevant offers from brand partners for acquisition offers
- Contribute offers in existing marketing properties of the bank across digital & offline mediums
- To market ICICI Bank to relevant brands and raise sponsorships for engagement programs
- To partner in innovative ways to increase spends on all payment channels.
- Agreed Spends target month on month through partnerships
- Brand visibility on partner funded ATL/BTL mediums
- Sponsorship for engagement campaigns
Skills and Competencies :
- Written and oral communications skills
- Prior experience in Strategic Alliance role with a bank is preferable.
- Experience in corporate sales is mandatory. Additional experience in retail sales is an added advantage.
- Exposure to e-commerce companies and start-ups
- Experience in managing key corporate relationships
- Knowledge of compliance of the bank
- Ability to communicate & convince to senior management of corporates for alliances
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and implement customer campaigns with alliance partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.