HR at ICICI Bank
Views:2085 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - SMEG Segment - Business Banking (1-10 yrs)
Business Banking Group-Relationship Manager.
Applications are Invited from across Industries.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensure stability of total ecosystem income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients.
- Tap the entire ecosystem opportunity across banking services and products required by the client starting from key stakeholder individual accounts, salary mandates, supply chain related avenue's, deposits opportunity, treasury related products and services such as forex. The individual will collaborate with the various relationship teams to offer a comprehensive and 360 degree banking solution to the customer.
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and non-credit solutions such as forex, current account offerings, payment and collection solutions
- Micro, small & medium enterprises (Upto 750cr annual turnover
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing core operating profit while ensuring return of capital
- Provide trade finance, commodity based finance cash management services as per the working capital cycle of the company
- Deepen relationship with existing clients and acquire new clients for the bank
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients including the employees
- Engaging with key stakeholders such as promotors, CXO's to enrich the relationship and provide them private or wealth banking and investment solutions to meet various needs of the customers
- Credit Appraisal -Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Credit or Risk Management team.
- Documentation - RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Lending Services Operations etc.
- Portfolio monitoring: Assist the Regional Head/ RHS in ensuring a high quality book and keep on look-out for red flags through quantitative and qualitative monitoring
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on various products, services offered by the Bank and ensure best services are provided to them.