HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1217 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Mid Corporate (3-9 yrs)
- Structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and non-credit solutions such as forex, current account offerings, payment and collection solutions
- Ensuring a growth in deposit & loan book by offering 360-degree banking solutions that meet the needs of our existing clients and acquire new clients for the bank
- Create service excellence by Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial need
- Offer products based on customer needs while collaborating with other teams in the bank for suitable product offerings
- Maintain the quality of the loan book and conduct due diligence of the business flows and overdue.
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, and credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions
- Build products that are fair to our customers and fair to the bank
- Credit Appraisal -Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Credit or Risk Management team.
- Documentation - RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Lending Services Operations etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.