ICICI Bank - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (1-5 yrs)
To scan business opportunities within existing relationships of the bank and effectively deal with all relevant counterparties (like Lawyers, Valuers & other intermediaries) in securing new business opportunities, prepare and present credit proposals & manage disbursements in order to achieve corporate banking business objectives. The candidate would be responsible for deeper mining, growing and managing the Bank's existing portfolio with a keen eye in maintaining good housekeeping exercise within the corporate portfolio. To drive revenue (interest income and fees) net of costs, by serving the needs of corporate customers assigned/ acquired.
Area of Responsibility
- Originate business from the existing customers of the Bank
- Prepare and maintain detailed account plan on all clients handled and identify & highlight potential opportunities to the management
- Ensure service quality standards and suitability of products offered to clients in the context of Bank's prevailing risk policy, monitoring systems, operations systems
- Prepare and present on timely manner asset reviews and take care of any documentation deficiencies within the existing portfolio
- Ensure compliance in all areas of operation
- Ensure that processes and systems are followed well, to facilitate smooth audit operations.
- To implement the strategy for corporate lending/trade finance/project finance
- Establish and leverage on corporate relationships with local and foreign companies to explore lending opportunities
- To co-ordinate and select Indian based lending opportunities in consultation with Relationship managers in India
- To establish and implement a review mechanism to monitor existing loans and in turn business performance and present timely asset reviews
- To complete due diligence, internal risk clearance and committee approvals of the credit note
- Conduct regular business reviews on the portfolio of existing and new relationships acquired, interfacing with the client and various internal departments while doing such reviews and driving the relationship.
- To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor
Functional Skills :
- Management of the portfolio assigned/ acquired
- Background in lending, trade finance, cash management, treasury products, liabilities
- Relationship & product development skills
- Teamwork skills, delivery on targets and tasks assigned in a time-bound manner