ICICI Bank - Product Manager - Retail Banking (1-11 yrs)
Position Title: Product Manager - Retail Banking
Role of a Product Manager in the Retail Banking business
The Product Manager will be responsible for op-rationalize the strategy, creating the execution road map, developing customer centric features and create a product portfolio which is best in class. The position involves product development, marketing, driving product profitability
Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, implement, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, build and roll-out products aligned to customer needs and aligned to the strategic objectives of the Retail Banking business at ICICI Bank Ltd. The center of product development will be superior customer experience.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Act as a product introducer to build awareness and understanding about the product
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with multiple teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches in collaboration with the Corporate Brand group and other team members
- Launch and manage tactical acquisition and use campaigns to meet yearly objectives
- Evaluate & drive promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy
- Manage and liaise with the partners and align the internal teams and strategies as per mutually agreed goals
- Align closely with Customer Service & On boarding teams to build and maintain a strong customer experience