HR at ICICI Bank
Views:3037 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
ICICI Bank - Manager - Corporate & Commercial Banking (1-13 yrs)
Job Title : Manager, Corporate & Commercial Banking-
Department : IBG Canada - Corporate & Commercial Banking
Reporting To : Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate & Commercial Banking
Location : Mumbai
- Min 1 to Max 12 Years (Retail Liabilities and Trade Finance experience is must.) Kindly apply only if you have relevant experience.
Job Purpose :
Support the Senior Relationship Manager and Relationship Manager with the following activities:
- Portfolio management and be the primary contact for both Relationship Manager and Credit Risk.
- Undertake across the life cycle activities for the loan including but not limited to underwriting, disbursement, KYC/AML, account opening, CMART compliance,
- Timely & satisfactory delivery of annual reviews, quarterly monitoring or case specific monitoring
- Identify new business development opportunities for the Bank in the India-Canada Corridor and bank's focus ecosystems of - Indian Companies in Canada; Canadian Multinationals in India, Trade clients and Canadian fund investments
- Identify and recommend ancillary business opportunities on portfolio assigned;
- Ensures the required internal control standards, including adherence to audit, regulatory and compliance policies.
Area of Responsibility:
1. Conducts independent analysis and assessment of portfolio
2. Manages the risk of the assigned portfolio in a timely and precise manner.
3. Maintain accurate documentation and ensure adherence to prescribed policies and procedures and overall safety of the Bank's position.
4. Attend to company calls and key announcements to ensure timely update of credit
5. Escalate matter to Senior Manager which warrants attention and discussion with the client or the lead bank
6. Identify new business opportunities in the focus ecosystem areas of the Bank
7. Maintains current client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
8. Follow up on outstanding issues in the files in accordance with Bank's audit policies, processes and procedures by ensuring that the forms and information are accurate and complete, the conditions are met, and the signatures are obtained
9. When completing an annual review, validate the profitability of the portfolio by monitoring the client's borrowing activities and identify additional opportunities (financing or consulting) and be proactive to retain existing clients
10. Review financial statements, complete the financial analysis and evaluate the risk rating
11. Actively address situations where potential risks are identified, such as arrears, risk deterioration and declining financial results
12. Maintain relationships with business center personnel and colleagues to foster good teamwork and the pursuit of common objectives and the consistent application of policies
13. Coach, mentor and share experience with team members
14. Keep abreast of economic trends in his or her region and any potential impact for the Bank's clients
15. Keep abreast of changes made to policies, procedures and detailed processes and of trends in credit and regulatory issues that may have an impact on Bank
16. Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.