Talent Acquisition Team at ICICI Bank
Views:3737 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ICICI Bank - Customer Service Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction for the customers
- Service existing clients and also explore and develop new profitable business opportunities /relationships for the bank
- Receive requests from customers for processing the particular transactions and ensure that the request is processed by monitoring end to end
- Interact with various departments in the bank for meeting the requirements of the customer
- Coordinate between the centralized the processing centers and the customer
- Scrutinize the documents received from the customer
- Regular meeting with customers to know the requirements and needs related to their business
- Manage relationship with the existing as well as with the new clients
- Proper documentation of the accounts as per the RBI norms, and as per the compliance and audit of the bank
- Migrate customers to alternate channels of banking like Corporate Internet Banking, Trade online etc.
- Ensure that BSC matrices such as STP, E2E, CSAT are maintained at desired levels.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of product.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to manage relationship with the clients.
Graduation/ MBA/ CS/ Probationary officers
Salary Offered : 7-12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.