ICICI Bank - Compensation Manager (1-9 yrs)
Role: Compensation Manager
Location: Mumbai BKC
- Forecast & run the payroll budget for the bank and manage payouts pertaining to salary, bonus etc.
- Recommend increment and bonus proposals for India and overseas keeping in mind the cost-income ratios, compensation policy and overall organizational strategy.
- Periodic audit as per policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in external salary benchmarking mapping and survey data submissions including executive compensation benchmarking
- Complete job evaluations and market analysis and provide recommendations for promotions, pay adjustments and variable pay.
- Make recommendations for change to ranges based on comp philosophy and strategy
Qualification and Experience: MBA from tier 1 and tier 2 college with 1 to 9 Years of experience.