ICICI Bank - Business Banking Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Liaison with the HNIs, promoter and CXOs of large and medium enterprises to explore corporate banking opportunities in the area of Current Accounts, Collections & Payments, Trade & Forex and Corporate Loans.
- To meet the overall financial revenue targets through need based product approach and making recommendations to clients on best suitable products/services (existing as well as new) as per their business requirement.
- Co-ordinate with RMs to acquire new corporate relationships of the clients mapped.
- Building a healthy GL book - Current Account and Fixed deposit; building a healthy asset base Secured and unsecured loans.
- Build synergy with various business groups - Generate leads internally for new client acquisition. Pass on leads from the existing customers to other groups for their products.
- Seamless and superior service delivery, resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified and compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements.
- Understanding of various corporate banking solutions such as Current account, cash management, trade finance, forex, working capital, term loan etc.