ICICI Bank - Branch Manager - Wealth (2-5 yrs)
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio
- Monitor and address HNI client banking and Investment requirements
- Review client's personal data, align and provide seamless service delivery for enhanced experience thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness.
- Achieve product-wise targets (funds and investments, insurance and risk protection, investment advice etc)
- Mentor, coach & drive business numbers from set of Wealth Managers of the branch.
- Responsible for driving wealth lounges in branches for business numbers through Wealth Managers of respective branches.
- Manage day to day banking operations.
- Monitor Demat/Foreign Exchange remittances/locker.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.