HR at ICICI Bank
Views:1053 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
ICICI Bank - Assistant Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Group (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Assistant Relationship Manager - Mid Markets Group
Background: The Mid Markets Group is responsible for maintaining relationships with and servicing mid-corporates with turnover between 2.5 to 7.5 Billion. It provides end-to-end banking solutions across the financial spectrum ranging from transaction banking solutions, term loans, treasury and risk management solutions, structured products, M&A advisory and investment banking in collaboration with multiple product groups. It is also responsible for appraisal and monitoring of credit limits.
- Credit Appraisal - Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation - ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients