ICICI Bank - AML/KYC Compliance Role - International Correspondent Bank (2-12 yrs)
- Review, Monitoring, Due Diligence of existing and new onboarding of Int'l Correspondent Banking Relationship from AML / KYC perspective
- Should understand FATF, OFAC, AML / KYC guidelines.
- Good understanding of various screening methodologies like Factiva, Worldchek etc
- Good understanding of trade credits, cross border remittance, nostro acts, vostro acts, RMA
- To perform reviews on AML & Sanction alerts (per the OFAC guidelines) and provide the necessary resolution.
- To perform assessments on Negative news & Customer Due Diligence.
- Perform Sanctions Risk Assessment and present it to next level for approvals
- Responsible to perform compliance audits (reviews) in order to measure the various businesses- adherence to banking laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Manage a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.