Senior Recruiter at ICF Consulting
Views:3085 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
ICF International - Chief of Party - Infra/Energy Sector - India (10-16 yrs)
Chief of Party (India)
Working at ICF:
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you- re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
Sustainability and Management Solutions
Regulatory, Economics, Environmental & Energy
Chief of Party
Job Description :
ICF International is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for upcoming USAID funded project in the South Asia region. The project will develop sound energy infrastructure, enable energy sector reforms, and grow sustainable, secure energy markets throughout Asia. The COP will be based in Delhi, India and will be responsible for overall management of project activities. The COP will work closely with USAID/India and USAID/Washington but will also liaise with USAID missions through the region and engage routinely with governments, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Be the primary liaison with the USAID project contracting officer and his or her representatives, responding to client needs within the limits of the agreement.
- Lead and manage the project team - providing the vision, coordination, resource management, and supervision required to accomplish project objectives and to deliver superior quality products. This may include management of staff located across multiple countries.
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master degree (or higher) in relevant areas (e.g., economics, engineering, public policy).
- Professional experience in areas related to the project, such as power supply, integrated resource planning, and energy policy
- At least ten years experience working in project management in developing countries, with a strong preference in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Management experience should include multi-country project management and successful development and maintenance of relationships across high level stakeholders as described for this project.
Professional Skills :
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English