TA Partner at IBM
Views:4738 Applications:850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
IBM - Practice Leader - Procure to Pay - SME/GPO/Capability/Transformation/Solutions Expert (14-18 yrs)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the global economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world-class research and operations expertise leading to innovation and enduring perfection.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you- re looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion. Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the most challenging problems.
As an Innovation Practitioner, you are responsible for handling finance clients in different industries and across Finance and Accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A SME will be involved in various aspects of client acquisition - RFX support, due diligence, client presentations, transition support and stabilization. Besides, SME will also support new offering development and specific projects with existing accounts to enable efficiency/effectiveness improvements
- SME is also responsible for creating and percolating POV on leading practices and establishing thought leadership in various engagement areas
- SME will lead the implementation of the platform by providing business requirements to development team and ensuring the client commitments are translated into functionalities
- You will own client engagements / contracts across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the successful Transformation and subsequent delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- Lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organisational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met
Required Technical Expertise:
- Experience of 8 to 16 years of experience in Finance domain and preferably in a BPO environment
- Validated skills and experience in handling various aspects of Procure to Pay
- Good understanding of practices, processes, controls, improvement ideas in PTP
- Prior Exposure to solution cycle will be preferred
- Exposure to platform solutions, e-invoicing platforms and other technology solutions in PTP domain is an advantage
- Ability to exponent and engage multiple customers across the globe and handle critical issues
- Focus on implementation - essential for delivery as per SLAs/ SOW
Preferred Technical Expertise:
- A Chartered Accountant or Masters in Business Administration-Finance
- Proven experience in end to end Procure to Pay process. In depth process knowledge in central finance reporting, management reporting and reports
- Ability to influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications,